Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

And he's the only daddy you're going to get, at least until Keanu Reeves comes to his senses and gives Mama a call...
He makes the BEST pancakes. Hard to eat them without a mouth, though.

Pancakes and pasta are actually the only things he knows how to cook. And they're the only things The Girl likes to eat. Coincidence...or conspiracy?

Cute... but the fact that she made herself the same size as her daddy makes me believe that she considers herself his "equal," and gives light to her simmering Electra complex...

Yep, Electra complex - confirmed. I am going to have to have a little talk with her about the massage idea.
Digg this

5 comments:

Stamford Talk said...

All I can say is,
Ha
Ha
Ha!
As usual.
Um... Keanu Reeves? Manager Dad seems a lot smarter than him.

Ms. Moon said...

I remember well the moment I knew that Freud got some things right, anyway.
The husband and I were sharing a hug and our daughter, age about three, wedged herself right in between us and pushed me away.
Uh-huh.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Could these be any cuter?

Tess said...

That is a GREAT hug picture! I don't think *I* could draw a hug that well!

TheWeyrd1 said...

so um...are you a child psychologist too? Or is that just coded into mommy dna?